Last revised: [08/10/2021]
(1) This website (the “Site”) and / or the services, including all mobile applications connected to it (collectively the “Services”) and any offer or sale of products (the “Products”) by the 'intermediary of the Site, are owned and operated by SINETRACKS MASTERING SAS (hereinafter also called " us ”,“ our ”or“ our ”). These Business Terms (the “Terms”) set out the terms and conditions under which visitors or users (collectively, the “user” or “you”) may visit or use the Site and / or the Services and purchase Products.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge having read and consented to these Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you may not access the Site or use any of the Services. Read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site or Services, or purchasing Products. In these Terms, you will find out who we are, how we sell our Products to you, how you can terminate the purchase contract and what you can do if something goes wrong.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms, to use the Services and to purchase Products. If you are under the age of majority, you may only use the Services or purchase Products with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
(4) This site is published by SINETRACKS MASTERING SAS, 20 rue Pasteur, 31700 Blagnac, France, Siret 838694065 00015, VAT FR838694065.
The director of the publication is Christophe Chapelle.
You can contact us :
by e-mail: email@example.com
by post: Sinetracks Mastering, 20 rue Pasteur, 31700 Blagnac, France.
This site is hosted by Wix.com
These Conditions are provided in the French language. In the event of a discrepancy between the French version of this document and any of its translations, the French version will prevail.
To use our Site and / or take advantage of our Services, you must be at least [add number] years of age, or have reached the legal age of majority in your country, and have the legal authority, right and power to sign these Conditions as a binding agreement. You are not authorized to use this Site and / or to benefit from our Services if it is prohibited in your country, or by a law or regulation which is applicable to you.
In addition, before placing and confirming an order, you must read and agree to these Terms.
You can download and print these Terms.
Description of Services
You must carefully read the description of the Services and / or Products before placing an order. The description of the Services and / or Products presents the essential characteristics of the Services and / or Products, in accordance with Article L. 111-1 of the Consumer Code. These descriptions are designed to provide you with the most complete information possible on these characteristics, without being exhaustive. The photographs, drawings and descriptions of the Products and / or Services are provided for information purposes only and are not binding on us.
We invite you to refer to the information and instructions for use that appear on the packaging, labels and accompanying documents. We cannot be held liable for any damage resulting from failure to follow these instructions for using the Products and / or Services provided on our website.
Purchase of Services
Any purchase of Services is subject to the Conditions applicable at the time of such purchase.
(2) When purchasing a Service: (i) it is your responsibility to read the complete list of items before committing to purchase them; and (ii) placing an order on the site (by completing the payment procedure by pressing the "Buy" button or a similar button) may lead to a legally binding contract for the purchase of the Service concerned, unless indicated otherwise in these Terms.
(3) You can choose from our selection of Services and place the products you intend to purchase in a shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding button. The prices we charge are indicated on the Site. We reserve the right to change our prices or correct any pricing errors that may inadvertently occur at any time. These changes do not affect the price of Services that you have purchased before. During payment, you will be presented with a summary of all the Services that you have placed in your basket. This summary includes the essential characteristics of each service as well as the total price of all the services, the applicable value added tax (VAT) and the shipping costs, as the case may be. The payment page also gives you the option to check and, if necessary, modify or withdraw Services, or modify quantities. If necessary, you can also identify and correct input errors using the edit function before making your order definitively binding. Any stated delivery time applies from the receipt of your payment of the purchase price. By pressing the "Buy" button, you place a binding order to purchase the Services advertised at the price and with the shipping costs indicated. To complete the ordering process by clicking on the "Buy" button, you must first accept these Conditions as being legally binding for your order by checking the corresponding box.
(4) We will then send you a confirmation of receipt of your order by e-mail, in which your order will be summarized again and which you can print or save using the corresponding function. Please note that this is an automatic message that only documents the fact that we have received your order. It does not indicate that we accept your order.
(5) The legally binding contract for the purchase of the Services is only concluded when we send you a notice of acceptance by email or deliver the Services to you. We reserve the right not to accept your order. This does not apply in cases where we offer a payment method for your order and you have chosen it, if a payment process is initiated immediately after submitting your order (for example, a money transfer electronic, or instant bank transfer via PayPal, or other similar payment method). In this case, the legally binding agreement is concluded when you complete the ordering process, as described above, by pressing the "Buy" button.
(6) You can save your preferred payment method for later use. In this case, we will keep your payment credentials in accordance with the standards applicable in our industry (for example PCI DSS). You will be able to identify your stored card by its last four digits.
Delivery of Services
We can deliver our services to all over the world.
Prices and delivery times vary depending on the type of Services ordered, the delivery address and the delivery method chosen:
By post (La Poste, UPS, Fedex)
The applicable prices and delivery times will be communicated to you before confirming your order.
Coupons, gift cards and other offers
We may from time to time offer coupons, gift cards or discounts and other offers (“Offers”) relating to our Services. These Offers are only valid for the period that may be indicated therein. Offers may not be transferred, modified, sold, traded, reproduced or distributed without our express written permission.
Guarantee of Services
Please consult the page of the Terms and Conditions for Supply of Services.
(1) To access and use certain sections and features of our Site, you must first register and create an account (“Member Account”). You must provide precise and complete information when creating your Member Account.
(2) If someone other than yourself accesses your Member Account and / or any of your settings, they will be able to perform all actions available to you, including making changes to your Member Account. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to keep your Member Account login credentials secure. All such activities may be deemed to have taken place in your name and on behalf of you, and you will be solely responsible for all activities that take place on your Member Account, whether or not you have specifically authorized them, and for all damages. , expenses or losses that may result from these activities. You are responsible for activities performed on your Member Account in the manner described if you have allowed the use of your Member Account negligently, not taking reasonable care to protect your login credentials.
(3) You can create and access your Member Account through a dedicated web page or by using a third party platform such as Facebook (the “Social Network Account”). If you register through an account of a third-party platform, you authorize us to access certain information about you, which is stored in your Social Network Account.
(4) We may terminate or suspend temporarily or permanently your access to your Member Account without incurring our liability, in order to protect ourselves, our Site and our Services or to protect other users, including if you violate a provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation relating to your use of the site or your Member Account. We may do so without notice to you if the circumstances require immediate action; in this case, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your Member Account without cause, by sending you two months' notice by email, if we terminate our Member Accounts program or for any other reason. You can stop using your Member Account and request its deletion at any time by contacting us.
(1) Our Services and related content (and any derivative work or improvement thereof), including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, services, services, URLs, technologies, documentation, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress and interactive features, as well as all intellectual property rights therein, are our property or licensed to you (collectively, "Our Intellectual Property"), and nothing herein grants you any right in connection with Our intellectual property. Except as expressly provided herein or if required under mandatory provisions of applicable law for the use of the Services, you will not acquire any right, title or interest in Our Intellectual Property. All rights not expressly granted in these conditions are expressly reserved.
(2) If the Services include digital content such as music or videos, you will be granted the rights stated for that content on the Site.
Exclusion of warranty for the use of the Site and the Services
The Services, Our intellectual property and all documents, information and content provided in relation to them which are made available to any user free of charge are provided "as is" and "as available", without any warranty of any kind. whether express or implied, including any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty regarding the safety, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or performance of our services, except in the event of malicious non-disclosure of defaults. We do not guarantee that our Free Services will be provided without interruption or error, or that they will meet your needs. Access to the Services and the Site may be suspended or limited due to repairs, maintenance or updates. The warranty for the Services you have purchased from us, as mentioned in the “Product Warranty” section above, will not be affected.
You agree to defend and hold us harmless against all actual or alleged (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) claim, damage, cost, liability and expense. ) arising out of, or related to, your use of the Site and the Services in violation of these Terms, including in particular any use that would violate the limitations and requirements set out in these Terms, unless such circumstances are not caused by your fault .
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for any amount or type of loss or damage that may result to you or any third party (including any direct or indirect loss and any loss of income, profits, customers, data, contracts, as well as any loss or damage resulting from, or related to, business interruption, loss of opportunities, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management or office time, even if foreseeable, in connection with (i) this Site and its content, ( ii) the use, inability to use or the results of the use of this site, (iii) any website linked to this Site or the materials on such linked websites.
We cannot be held responsible for a delay or a breach of our obligations arising from these Conditions if this delay or this breach results from a cause beyond our control and / or a case of force majeure within the meaning of article 1216 of the Civil Code.
Modification of the Conditions or the Services; interruption
(1) We reserve the right to modify these Terms whenever necessary, at our sole discretion. You should therefore consult them regularly. If we change these Terms in any material way, we will notify you that material changes have been made to them. Your continued use of the Site or our Service after such a change will constitute your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not access or use the Site or the Service.
We may change the Services, stop providing the Services or any feature of the Services we offer, or create limits for the Services. We may terminate or suspend access to the Services permanently or temporarily for any reason, without any liability. We will notify you sufficiently in advance if this is possible in the given circumstances and we will reasonably take your legitimate interests into account in any such action.
Links to third party sites
The Services may include links that take you away from the Site. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content, any links they contain, or their changes or updates. We are not responsible for any transmissions received from linked sites. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience only. If we add links to other websites it does not mean that we endorse their owners or their content.
These Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of France, with the exception of conflict of law rules.
If you wish to draw our attention to a subject, complaint or question concerning our site, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, after contacting us, you feel that the problem has not been resolved, you will have the right to have recourse to the consumer mediation procedure in the event of a dispute, in accordance with articles L.611-1 et seq. Of the French Code of the consumption. To submit your request to the Consumer Ombudsman, complete the online dispute resolution form available at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show
(1) No waiver of a breach or default hereunder may be considered as a waiver of a previous or subsequent breach or default.
(2) The article titles used in these Terms are used for convenience only and have no legal substance.
Unless otherwise specified, if any part of these Terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable for any reason, it is agreed that that part of these Terms will be deleted, the other terms of these Terms will not be affected and will remain. in force.
By accepting the Conditions, you agree not to contest the probative value of the documents exchanged via the Site, on the basis of their electronic nature. The computerized registers are considered as proof of communications, orders and payments made between us.
Your acceptance of the Conditions constitutes a proof agreement, within the meaning of article 1368 of the Civil Code.
(4) You may not assign your agreement with us under these Terms, or your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
(5) These Terms constitute the entire agreement and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between you and us relating to the Services and the sale of the Services.
(6) The provisions of these Terms, which by their nature must survive any action on our part, will survive, including, but not limited to, the provisions relating to indemnities, waivers, disclaimers, to the limitations of liability and to this “Miscellaneous” article.
To contact us, send an e-mail to:
20 rue Pasteur, 31700 Blagnac, Franc
Annex 1 - Model withdrawal form
(Art. R. 221-1 of the Consumer Code)
Right of withdrawal form
Complete and submit the following form if you wish to opt out of the agreement.
Att. : Customer service
Sinetracks Mastering, 20 rue Pasteur, 31700 Blagnac, France, email@example.com
I hereby inform you that I withdraw my agreement to take out a subscription to the Service below / the purchase contract for the Services below:
Name of service / products
Purchased on / received on
If possible, specify your account, order or customer number
User signature [if in paper form]